Annual Petroleum Packaging Council Meeting
Are you interested in finding out more about our industry? Consider visiting the petroleum packaging council fall meeting in August. during the meeting we network, discuss the state of the industry, learn about new resources and share our views with our friends in the industry. The Petroleum Packaging Council is an Association providing technical leadership and education to the petroleum packaging and blending industry. For over 60 years, the Petroleum Packaging Council has served petroleum packaging professionals as their premiere technical trade association.
Our Meeting this year will be from August 18th to the 20th. We are meeting at the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University. Contact the PPCouncil for further details at 949-369-7102.
2013 Spring Petroleum Packaging Meeting Presentations
- Sustainable Packaging-Source Reduction and Locating Recycling Streams. Speaker: Mark Troxel, RockTenn Company
- Crisis Communication Plans-Why You Need One and How To Create One. Speaker: James Overheul, BG Products
- GHS Implementation Process Update. Speaker: Rich Kraska, GHS Resources
- UN Performance Packaging Requirements. Speaker: Aaron Bonilla, Mauser Corp.
- Regs & Legs-Forward in the Headwinds. Speaker: Jeffrey L. Leiter, Esq., Leiter & Cramer
If you are in the petroleum packaging industry and want to network with folks in your specific industry, you are going to want to be there. It going to be a great event. We hope to see you there.