Stoneridge Partners | 2016 NAHC Annual Conference: Mergers & Acquisitions: Buying, Selling & Valuing panel discussion features leading M&A experts who will review market conditions and other issues key to closing transactions. Presenters will also go into the preparation for a merger or acquisition, including valuation issues, negotiation, initial offers and due diligence.
- Darby Anderson, EVP & Chief Development Officer, Addus HomeCare
- Cliff Blessing, SVP of Development, Encompass Home Health & Hospice
- Peter Sosnow, Director of Integration, SeniorBridge Humana at Home
- Brian Bruenderman, Partner, Stoneridge Partners
- Don Cummins, Founder & Partner, Stoneridge Partners
- Richard Tinsley, President & CEO, Stoneridge Partners
Visit us at Booth 1233
Stop by to meet our team and sample those famous Kentucky bourbon balls. We’ll also be available for confidential meetings throughout the conference. Call us at (800) 218-3944 to schedule a private meeting with a member of our firm.
Since 2001, M&A advisory firm Stoneridge Partners has been exclusively focused on home care, hospice and behavioral health agencies. If you would like a member of Stoneridge Partners to speak with you confidentially, to participate on your association’s panel or to speak at a conference, contact Tina Mackin at (800) 21803944 or [email protected].
The National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) was founded with the intention of encouraging the development and the delivery of the highest quality of medical, social, and supportive services to the aged, infirm, and disabled.
In the process of bringing these essential services to the needy, the Association and its members seek to establish and retain the highest possible level of public confidence.