Booth 202 Decision Health Private Duty Conference and Expo 2016
Stoneridge Partners | 2016 Decision Health Private Duty Conference: Firm members will be available to discuss the market, valuations, buying and selling. They will also be available for confidential meetings throughout the conference. You can email them directly or call us at (800) 218-3944 to schedule. Attendees include:
- President / CEO Rich Tinsley [email protected]
- Partner Ben Bogan [email protected]
- Partner Joe Lynch [email protected]
- Associate Buyside Partner Rhonda Gronberg [email protected]
- Associate Partner Charles Jantzi [email protected]
Don’t forget we’ll have those famous Kentucky bourbon balls.
About Decision Health
We offer more than 50 independent newsletters, books and websites that help readers make the best business decisions on issues affecting the business operations of:
- Physician offices, including solo, group, specialty and faculty practices
- Hospitals, including inpatient, outpatient, quality assurance, facility management, MIS and compliance departments
- Home health agencies and hospices
- Durable medical equipment suppliers
- Clinical laboratories in physician offices, hospitals and independent settings
- Ambulatory surgery centers
Our information services cover challenges as wide ranging as Medicare coding and reimbursement, Joint Commission accreditation, benchmarks and payment and compliance with health care fraud and abuse and HIPAA laws.
In addition to our publications, DecisionHealth sponsors many professional seminars, conferences and expos.
At DecisionHealth, the only person we work for is you, the provider. We are not affiliated with any special interest groups, nor owned by any entity with a conflicting stake in the healthcare industry. Since 1986, we’ve been independently watching out for the financial health of healthcare providers, and we’ll be there for you and your peers for the next 25 years.